How to Create Happy Healthy “Homely” Children’s Education Programs: A Meaning-Full Tool-Kit
Saturday March 5, 2016 9:30am-3:30pm
Lilly Pilly Community Preschool, 96 Kingsford Drive Brunswick Heads
Welcome Educators All: Teachers, Parents, Grandparents, Care givers, Specialists, Professionals, Aunties, Uncles, Camp Leaders too.
- Tricky Transition Times made Fun with integrity: Story, Song and Game
- Creating a Festive Occasion of Meals and Celebrations
- Supporting Neuro Dramatic Play: Sensory, Rythmic, Dramatic
- Cooking with Children * Gardening with Children* Crafting with Children
- Creating Peace-full “Rest” times
- Developing our Skills of Observation, Self Expression and Intuition will ensure children are safe and will flourish in the healthy ebb and flow of your home or school. “Special needs” too will be enveloped.
Sandra Frain has been devoted to the development of meaningful educational programs for many decades. She has most recently been coaching and mentoring teachers and parents in various parts of China. In the Byron Shire Sandra is best known for her successfull “Family Style” Day Care that she hosted in her Mullumbimby home for Seven years. Sandra has formal credentials including a Masters in Steiner Education.
$65. 00 per person. Morning and afternoon tea included. Do bring a plate to share for lunch.
RSVP to Sandra at 0413271308 or firstname.lastname@example.org(Certificates of attendence awarded)