WHAT: CHILDREN’S CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL
WHERE: Sophia Cottage, 45 North Road, Lower Beechmont
WHEN: December 20th 2015, 3:30-7:30pm
AGENDA: Candle Making, Games, Dinner, Carols, Christmas Story
RSVP: Nansi on 55331178 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BRING: A plate of wholesome food to share and a picnic rug.
Organised and facilitated by Nansi and Sandra
“Preparing the Way: Creating a Meaning-Full Festival for your Family, Class and Community”
Organised and Presented by Sandra Frain BCS MSC (Ed)
Sunday June 22nd, 2014 9:30am -3:30pm
At “Periwinkle” 5 Sunrise Blvd, (Behind Supa IGA) Byron Bay Industrial Estate
- Poetic informing from Seasonal Archangels (How do we represent what we interpret?)
- Sourcing indications from the Spiritual World: Meditation, Reflection, Creation
- Exploring symbolism in our World Cultures and Environments
- Sharing our message via Dramatic Arts (in nature – in doors): Story, Song, Acting, Puppets/Marionettes and Decore ie. “Festival Table”
- Wet Felting “Destiny” Slippers for ourselves: the “Care Takers”
$60 Cost per person (Including refreshments and all materials) Bring a lunch to share.
RSVP to Sandra at 0413 271 308 email@example.com
Over 20 years in North America and Australia, Sandra has worked inspirationally with willing friends to present more than 60 Unique Festivals in a Community Spirit.These Festivals exemplify Dr. Rudolf Steiner’s challenge that Seasonally, we must Communally gift the Spiritual World with a Celebration of Gratitude for the Abundant Life we have here on Earth. Together we endeavour in “Joyous Sacrifice”.
Living Loving Learning (and Laughing too) Educational Programs for People of all Ages P.O. Box 1219 Mullumbimby NSW 2482 phone 0413 271 308 http://www.sandrafrain.com