Inspired Dedication to Children’s Health-full Education
We strengthen our abilities in Word and Deed with Rhythm, Routine and Ritual.
Saturday, September 10,2016 9:30am-3:30pm – Lilly Pilly Pre School 96 Kingsford Drive Brunswick Heads
Neuro Scientists internationally concur that PLAY is the way for us all to learn the Natural ‘order’ of life: language & maths, science& art. Picturesque/Dramatic’ stories & songs do ensure we can happily Thrive. In Every-day life at Home and at School : Creative Teaching
$65 for the upcoming learning filled day and do bring a luncheon plate please for us to share.
(Morning tea and “Professional Development” certificate provided)
DO Register: email@example.com PH: 0413 271 308
A five day intensive with early childhood expert Sandra Frain focussing on birth to three years
Sandra Frain has run a highly successful Waldorf Education Family Day Care in the Eastern States. She leads Teacher – Parent educational workshops, both in Australia and Internationally. With a wealth of experience and passion for the very early years, family life, nature based play and biodynamic gardening Sandra will inspire us to take a walk through the child’s world, and come back with fresh insight.
Sandra’s focus will be experiential and include:
- The artistry and practicality of being in the Daycare Business
- Developing “the storyteller within” through “Neuro Dramatic Play”
- Exploring our personal story as it relates to being nurturing educators
- Creating everyday ceremonies and Cultural Festivals
- Soul filled kitchen chemistry for healing our ailments
- Bringing a nature based programme
As we work we will be sure to grind the grain and knead the bread, make cosy felt slippers and DIG IN THE MUD!
Coordinator Jenny Hill
WHERE Perth Waldorf School, Gwilliam Drive, Bibra Lake
WHEN 11 – 15 July 2016 10.00am – 4.00pm
For more information contact Jenny Hill tel – 0432 735 744 email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome All Educators and Staff to the ancient world-wide craft of:
“Wet” and Dry Felting”
with soft sheep’s fleece of white, and many sublime colours.
Wednesday April 6, 2016 – 6:30pm-8:30pm
Ballina Byron Family Day Care Ooffice – 17 Brunswick Street, Ballina
You will learn:
- Facts of the sheep’s wool: How and why is it a healthy modality for children to be exposed to and to do ‘craft’ with?
- How to “play” with the fleece.
- How to create a mat or ball or shell with fleece, soap and water.
- How to “ dry-needle felt” flowers, animals, designs or patterns.
- We will story & laugh, creating “simply beautiful things” for our world.
- You will learn how to offer the same for your children and families.
Materials and Light Supper included.
Developing our skills of Imagination from Inspiration, we will hone our Observation efforts. Our own Self Expression, and Intuition will ensure children are safe and will flourish with this craft activity. “Special needs” too will be enveloped.
Sandra Frain has been devoted to the development of meaningful educational programs for many decades. She has most recently been coaching and mentoring teachers and parents in various parts of China. In the Byron Shire Sandra is best known for her successful “Family Style” Day Care that she hosted in her Mullumbimby home for Seven years. Crafting has been a part of Sandra’s life from childhood. She is from a lineage of Hand- workers”. Sandra has formal credentials including a Bachelor of Child Study and a Masters in Steiner Education. Sandra Frain: Living loving learning (and Laughing too) Educational programs for people of all ages www.sandrafrain.com
How to Create Happy Healthy “Homely” Children’s Education Programs: A Meaning-Full Tool-Kit
Saturday March 5, 2016 9:30am-3:30pm
Lilly Pilly Community Preschool, 96 Kingsford Drive Brunswick Heads
Welcome Educators All: Teachers, Parents, Grandparents, Care givers, Specialists, Professionals, Aunties, Uncles, Camp Leaders too.
- Tricky Transition Times made Fun with integrity: Story, Song and Game
- Creating a Festive Occasion of Meals and Celebrations
- Supporting Neuro Dramatic Play: Sensory, Rythmic, Dramatic
- Cooking with Children * Gardening with Children* Crafting with Children
- Creating Peace-full “Rest” times
- Developing our Skills of Observation, Self Expression and Intuition will ensure children are safe and will flourish in the healthy ebb and flow of your home or school. “Special needs” too will be enveloped.
Sandra Frain has been devoted to the development of meaningful educational programs for many decades. She has most recently been coaching and mentoring teachers and parents in various parts of China. In the Byron Shire Sandra is best known for her successfull “Family Style” Day Care that she hosted in her Mullumbimby home for Seven years. Sandra has formal credentials including a Masters in Steiner Education.
$65. 00 per person. Morning and afternoon tea included. Do bring a plate to share for lunch.
RSVP to Sandra at 0413271308 or email@example.com(Certificates of attendence awarded)